We wish to congratulate the authors of all accepted contributions to ISPDC 2022!
Information for full and short papers
To publish your paper on IEEE Xplore, please follow these instructions to prepare and submit your camera-ready paper to ISPDC2022, no later than June 28, 2022:
Step 1: Paper Formatting
- Full papers may not exceed eight (8) single-spaced double-column pages (IEEE conference style), including figures, tables, and references.
- Short papers may not exceed five (5) single-spaced double-column pages (IEEE conference style), including figures, tables, and references.
- Please use these templates and instructions to prepare your camera-ready full and short paper:
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision. Please note that the papers’ similarity will be checked against the body of published work according to IEEE regulations.
Step 2: PDF eXpress verification
To log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress (TM) site:
First-time users of PDF eXpress
- Select Don’t have an account? Create account.
- Enter the following:
- 55340X as the Conference ID
- Your email address
- Your chosen password
- Continue to enter the requested information as prompted.
- An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress
Follow the first-time users steps above but enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Step 3: Paper upload and signing of the IEEE copyright
After completing steps 1-2 above, please upload a copy of the PDF file of your camera-ready paper that you receive from PDF eXpress to the IEEE author kit website (https://ieeecps.org/#!/auth/login?ak=1&pid=6SkDZKHSu8RKjXTIg3Uju1).
- Log in or signup if you do not have an account
- Press “Begin Paper Submission” button
- Press “Next” button on the top right corner and enter paper details
- Press “Next” button on the top right corner and enter author(s) details
- Press “Next” button on the top right corner and upload the final version of the paper. Please upload the pdf eXpress verified version of the paper.
- Press “Submit IEEE Copyright” button and follow the instructions to sign and submit the copyright release forum
Information for oral communications
Please prepare a one (1) page abstract (250 words) using a free format in a single column layout. This written contribution will be included in the ISPDC22 proceedings.
Please send this 1-page document for your oral communication contribution by email, no later than June 28, 2022, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line: “[ISPDC 2022 Oral communication]: Camera-ready abstract”.